Most think that productivity is just about getting more done at a faster speed. It`s not. It`s all about doing the right things at the right time at the speed you can control. In fact, you can achieve more by doing less. You don`t have to be an athlete to use what`s best of sports psychology to pursue your goals
It`s all about the right timing
“It felt like this book was actually aimed at the likes of me, king of procrastination and disorganization I am.
It’s a great guide on how to discover the correct things to do in order to get you where you want to be. A simple exercise like the mind mapping is something most people wouldn’t be aware of.
This book is a nice easy read. If you’re one of those people who have something in your mind that you want but don’t even know where to start, and then this is a lovely bit of advice to have at your disposal. The comparisons from an athlete’s perspective to other aspects in life are so clear and relatable.”
Learn how to:
- Find your own productivity flow
- Eliminate interruptions and distractions
- protect your time and maintain the focus
- Distribute your energy for maximum productivity
- Overcome a lack of motivation and willpower
- Make time for new habits
- Implement the productivity hacks shared by professional athletes and coaches
The secret is not to set up your life`s bar as high as possible – it`s knowing how to jump over it.